Monday, December 12, 2011

How do i change my car licenses plates from one state to another?

i have WV but i need AR thanks and how much money will it cost?How do i change my car licenses plates from one state to another?
I would contact the DMV in WV or Arkansas and they can tell you what you need to do and how much it will cost. Good luck though with contacting anything in Arkansas, because we are moving there ourselveses, and I cannot find anything online that would tell us. There ARE some phone numbers you can call to contact Arkansas, though. I finally called a local sheriff's office down there to get information on the nearest ';revenue office'; (I guess that is what they call the DMV in the county I am moving to).

Maybe contacting the WV office is your best bet. They can direct you from there.How do i change my car licenses plates from one state to another?
pretty much same way you got them first time go to dmv with your car tittle cant say how much that varies with states



just type ar dmv
The official Arkansas site is rather sparse on solid information, but you might find something on this ';unofficial'; site. I didn't go through it.



http://search.dmv.org/dmv/arkansas/licen
  • hair stylist cut
  • is wrong to name
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment