Monday, December 12, 2011

How much would it cost to change my car color?

i just bought a 1996 toyota RAV4 n i love it but i hate the color of it.

how much would it cost me to paint it a good 10 year paint job?How much would it cost to change my car color?
You have to worry about the interior too....... also the door jambs..............................Lots of questions........! If you paint it roughly the same color,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, It will be cheaper.......!How much would it cost to change my car color?
It depends what you want done. Just a single paint color would be the cheapest but every option gets more expensive, like metallic, etc..



Ask a local car place that can do it.



I was going to paint mine like a pearlescent blue-teal but I thought about it and I am only 17 and a fairly new driver. If I got into an accident it would be really expensive to fix in the future.



Hope I helped!
any ware from 500 to 5000 ddepending in the type of paint you want some is more than others my sudgestion is get the same color as one of the other 96 rav 4 like an original color it will look the best and not out of the ordinary and just so you know i think the best color on that car is night hawk purl. hope it helps just sarry for the spelling issues lol
I dont exactly remember but awhile back i was looking into buying a 2001 honda and i LOVED the look of the car except for the paint job so i called around and the cheapest GOOD paint job that i found cost more then the car... lol... I think it was like $3000 or so... It is not cheap!!! Call around though... Maaco seems to be the cheapest... But remember... you get what you pay for!! Best of luck!
Go get a bunch of estimates from different auto body shops around your neck of the woods, %26amp; go for the most reasonable

estiment thar you can get.Its going to cost you a couple of hunderd or more to get a car painted.
starting price, you're looking at at least 2k.

you gotta shop around, find the best deal.



put it this way, a minor scratch typically costs about 500 to fix... so go from there. I'd say at least 2k for a whole paint job.
From two to three thousand dollars. Changes in guidlines for paints have made paint jobs a lot more expensive.
i am guessing around $500. If you are serious about this go into an auto shop or toyota dealer and get an estimate
Anywhere between 1000-2500 dollars if there is no body work needed.
It should be under $1000
well, go to a body shop and find out.
like around 2-3000 dollars if it doesnt have any damage

No comments:

Post a Comment