Monday, December 12, 2011

What do I do if I want to change my car's cloth seats into leather seats?

do i have to buy the entire seat or just the outside. also, where would i go to do this? + how much would it cost?What do I do if I want to change my car's cloth seats into leather seats?
google a company called transcal they re upholster the seats can be expensive or if top of range car same kinde you have has leather try car breakers or ebay will prob be cheaperWhat do I do if I want to change my car's cloth seats into leather seats?
Go to an upholstery shop for the material and color choice and labor costs. Leather is expensive. A cheaper way to go might be to see if leather seats were available on your car and check the dealer for pricing on seat covers. Either way won't be cheap.
I'm not sure if there is a way to recover them with leather but you might be able to find a salvage and get leather seats from there. A lot of the salvage yards have websites now so you can get online and see if they have what you are looking for.
I just had a quote for 1400.00 for cloth for my car

1 comment:

rabia said...

The outside automobile cowl prevents sediments, water and other outdoor materials from affecting your vehicle's exterior and potentially causing damage. brz car covers

Post a Comment