Monday, December 12, 2011

I have just moved from NSW to Victoria, and I need to change my car rego over?

(nsw registration runs out in march), does anyone know what happens or how it works with my NSW insurance cover? should I just wait to renew the insurance after I get my plates changed over?I have just moved from NSW to Victoria, and I need to change my car rego over?
Hi, if you want to get more information about it, go to http://cars-2009.synthasite.com/?q=carI have just moved from NSW to Victoria, and I need to change my car rego over?
Call VicRoads on 13 11 71 (Mon-Fri 8.30am - 5.00pm, Sat 8.30am - 2.00pm) They'll be able to tell you everything you need to know and best of all the information will be accurate.
  • streamreader
  • multiple tables
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment