Monday, December 12, 2011

How often do you change your car?

i bought my new in 2004 and done about 46000 miles,my dad's always on at me to get a new one!How often do you change your car?
Every year although had this one a while and keeping for a while longer as spent that much on it.How often do you change your car?
every 2days
When they do not run anymore and then some.
when it starts costing money, about 3 years old.
I get a new car right before I hit 50,000 Miles. It will keep your resale value up. Also, if you wanted to buy from the same dealer, you will get more money because it would turn into a Certified Pre-Owned car.
every 3 years
My mom and dad changes their car in about 2 years and buy new ones, or used ones.
Yes I agree with your dad. I found after 3 years they start to become unrealiable. So I change mine every 3 years.
CCA's are cold cranking amps. Each battery is assigned a certain spec. I am sure with yours at 303, it's getting to the point of where it will most likely need replacement in less than 6 months. When you get a new battery make sure you get the same rating battery if the car is stock. As far as your oil, turn the car off and check the stick for proper level.
every 3 years
I change daily cars every two years, but if its one of my sports cars for race or show I usally will never sell them
every 2 to 3 days............
I change my car at least once a year, I get bored of them after 6 months
At the end of the third year at M.O.T. time is when cars usually need some money spent on them, thats when I pick up my next new car.
Wow.

You know, cars aren't disposable. Today cars are made to last a very long time. You can get over 100 k out of even a cheaper model without major repairs, and if it's a more expensive car you can see 150,00 miles or more.

I generally try to drive my cars into the ground. I got a Saab 900 off lease, it had maybe 30,000 miles on it, and finally traded it 6 years later with 160,000 on the clock. It would have needed several grand in repairs. I got another car just off lease, and will drive it to the 150,000 mark or longer.

Unless you really want something else (and can afford it), or your current car is really a lemon (and 46,000 is nothing for a 2004), I'd suggest keeping it for at least another 50,000 miles.
Every three years
i usually buy at around 60k and sell before they get to 100k, but I drive high quality cars that can handle the miles.



if you drive something like a rover then you would be lucky to get to 60k...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment