Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change a car horn relay?

I need to change the horn relay on my 05' Kia Sedona... I know where the relay is I just don't know if you just pull it out and replace it with the new one... Some advice?How do I change a car horn relay?
The others who answered this question are correct, just pull it out and replace it with a new one.



One small word of warning - make sure the relay you replace it with is identical to the one that comes out. There are quite a few different layouts etc.How do I change a car horn relay?
If its one of those square relays you just pull it out and replace it...
If it's one of those square relays , then that's all you have to do is to pull up on it ,make sure when you put the new one in ,that all of the prongs are aligned.

No comments:

Post a Comment