Sunday, November 21, 2010

Will Insurance goes up when I change my car motor?

i am trying to buy a car.

but some cars are cheap when they changed out their motors.

how much will the insurance go up if the motor is changed.

and how much will the insurance go up if the car is modified?Will Insurance goes up when I change my car motor?
the insurance company only goes by the cars serial numbers as that gives them all the information they need about the car, when you install a larger motor they don't know that.Will Insurance goes up when I change my car motor?
Well, it depends on how it is modified and what motor you used for the swap. Usually, Insurance companies will charge more for cars that are sporty or have more power. On the modification side, if you do a lot of modifications to your car, chances are the prices for Insurance will go up. I think the reason for this is because if you do happen to get into an accident, it will be harder for them to find the parts you had due to being aftermarket, so they charge more for the policy so that you can get a better coverage on your car.

No comments:

Post a Comment